Wednesday 25 March 2015

The Fashion Tag

Hello!

Today im doing another tag, which is the fashion tag. These questions may not be the original questions, but I liked them so that's what we're doing!! Ok, lets go!

1) Top 3 favourite clothes shops: Primark, New Look, Top Shop

2) Shop you don't usually buy from: Urban Outfitters

3) Last accessory you bought: Silver arrow earrings from H&M

4) Do you own something you've never worn? What?: Butterfly Necklace from New Look

5) Do you think a lot about what you wear or do you just like being comfortable?: I like being comfy, so I usually wear a T-shirt and a hoody, but I still think about what im wearing. I wear a lot of black, white and dark colours, or at least try to. So I guess both.

6) My wardrobes mainly full of: T-shirts.

7) Most comfortable item of clothing: My red hoody

8) What hat would you never wear?: A beret (they don't suit me at all)

9) What's your style?: I'm not girly. I don't really like pink that much. I wear dark colours most, and tend to stick to skinny jeans and T-Shirts. I don't really know what my "style" is.

10) Favourite T-Shirt:  It looks better on than just on my bed. The patterns like a faded picture of dandelions with a dark background. I really like it.

11) Favourite dress: I cant show you this because im going on holiday in 5 days (!) and its been packed. But in case you want a description, it is red and has black roses all over it.

12) Favourite jacket: A khaki coloured jacket, which has a bronze coloured zip and a colourful panel at the back. This was from















13) Favourite shoes: My Doc Martin style shoes from New Look.  You've all seen them already. Iv talked about them a lot too!

14) Favourite earrings: my silver arrows which I talked about above.

I hope you enjoyed. I'm quickly going to mention, im going on holiday on Monday, so there MIGHT not be as many uploads as usual, but I will try. I'm going to do a proper explanation on Saturday, but I thought I would tell you quickly now.

As usual, please comment what you thought below. If you have any suggestions please say. And don't forget to subscribe! Bye! xx

Lucy XD












  


No comments:

Post a Comment