Wednesday 4 March 2015

get to know me tag

hello!

so I figured you guys don't know much about me and its kinda important that you do (not too much though). I wont be giving out important stuff or things im uncomfortable with sharing (last name, place of birth etc.) but I will do my best at answering fully.

so iv decided to do the get to know me tag. lets go!

1.Name: Lucy
2.Nickname: Luce, Toffee
3.Birthday: 1st of February
4.Place: England
5.Star sign:Aquarius
6.Occupation: School
7.Hair colour: Brown
8.Hair length: Medium Long
9.Eye colour: Brown ( :(  )
10.Best feature: Eyes
11.Braces: Hopefully soon
12.Piercings: Just ears
13.Tattoos: too young but maybe one day
14.Right or Left: Right
15.Best friend: A boy, a girl, a girl, a girl and a girl
16.Award: school certificate in year 1 (?)
17.Sport: Netball (wow, iv changed)
18.Real holiday: Florida (aged 2)
19.Concert: JLS
20.Fave film: Pitch Perfect or Big Hero 6
21.Fave TV show: Americas next top model
22.Fave Colour: dark purple, or burnt orange
23.Fave Song: Bloodstream by Ed Sheeren
24.Fave restaurant: NANDO'S!
25.Fave shop: Lush or Urban Outfitters
26.Fave book: the Geek Girl series by Holly Smale
27.Fave Magazine:  Shout
28.Fave Shoes: Doc Martins
29.Single or Taken: Single
30.Thinking about: being taken by peeps

Thankyou for reading guys, like normal please comment any ideas below and I hope you have a great day! xx

Lucy XD

1 comment:

  1. Bloodstream is my fave ed shearan song tooooo!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete