Saturday 28 February 2015

Mac Amplified Creme Lipstick in Brick-O-La review

Hello!

This is my first beauty review and its on the Mac Brick-O-La Amplified Creme Lipstick.

I have always wanted to own a Mac lipstick. I don't know why, but here is something special about the packaging and the logo... just me?

Anyway, after a lot of deliberating from a red, to a purple to a pinky-purple. I finally chose the lipstick I wanted. Just to say, if you are looking at buying a Mac lipstick, do NOT look online at pictures, because they don't it doesn't look anything like it does in person, at the shop.

The Brick-O-La is a dark red lipstick and although it is noticeable, it still looks natural. It was quite expensive (£15.50) but i'ts amazing! Not only does it stay on for over 4 hours, it also doesn't dry your lips out (although I would recommend moisturizing your lips before hand. I use my body shop mango lip butter). I cant find any fault in this lipstick apart from, like all lipsticks, it does come off while eating, but then you have the pleasure of applying it again.

Overall, a brilliant red lipstick which will suit all skin tones. 9/10

Thanks for reading and please tell me if you agree or disagree with my thoughts; I would love to hear what you think of it.

As usual, remember to follow this blog, comment bellow and yeah!

see you next time xx

Lucy XD




2 comments: