Saturday 21 March 2015

Going out with friends outfit!

Hello!

So today it was my friends birthday, and we went to Nando's to celebrate!

#BestFoodEver

Like all girls, I love dressing up and getting ready. So I thought I would talk you through what I wore and what makeup I used and jazz like that. Just to point out, most of my clothes seem to be from one specific shop. I didn't plan this, it just happened. OK! Let's go!

Clothes
Burgundy coloured shirt: New Look
Black Skater Skirt: New Look
Black, Fluffy cardigan: Primark (not shown in photos :O      )
Black, Wooly tights: Primark
Black, Doc Martin style shoes: New Look









Hair/Makeup
 
Eyes
Scandal eyes Waterproof Kohl eyeliner: Rimmel London
Natural Shade in the Showstoppers limited edition palette: Sleek (Superdrug)
The Max Volume Flash waterproof mascara: Rimmel London (any drugstore)








 
 

Hair
Frizz Ease dream Curls Styling Spray: John Frieda (Asda)
Clear Elastic hair band: Primark


Nails
Little Mix Nail Wraps (Jesy): Elegant Touch (Savers or any drugstore)
Basecoat & Topcoat clear nail varnish: Barry M (any drugstore)








 Camera
I'v just bought a new camera and decided to take it with me. So far its really good, but i'll do a more detailed review when i learn how to use it properly. It is the Canon SX600 HS. I'm loving it so far!


I hope you enjoyed reading! If you have any questions about the above, please ask in the comments. Like i said, i will be doing a more detailed review on the Canon SX600 HS another time.

Thanks again for reading! like normal, if you want any specific posts please comment them below. Bye guys xx

Lucy XD



1 comment: