Saturday 14 March 2015

Beauty Haul

Hello!!

Today I went to town and I bought a couple of things. I went with my friends who also have blogs so I'll leave the link to their blogs below. Let's go!

We went to LUSH first and I bought the Melting Marshmallow Moment bath melt (try saying that quickly!!). This smells a lot like the Candy Mountain bubble bar that you can buy at Christmas. If anyone doesn't know, a bath melt is like a bath bomb but it doesn't fizz, it just melts (obviously!) into your bath and leaves you skin SUPER soft!! This was £3.95. I can't wait to use this!
















Next we went to Boots. I wasn't planning on getting anything, but all of my friends were buying lip balms and at the moment I love ANYTHING Watermelon. I'd heard about the Nivea Fruity Shine lip balm in watermelon on YouTube, and I'd heard it was really good. So I had to buy it! It looks a Dark Sparkly pink but on your lips it is a very sheer pink.It smells amazing and it was £1.79, which I think is good. 













Then we went to Superdrug. Again, I wasn't planning on getting anything. But I saw the NYC Cream Stick blush, and my friend told me it was really good. It was £2.99 and I got the shade Soho Pink, which (as you will see) is more of a dark, natural pink. I didn't want anything to obvious as I don't wear blush often. I'll tell you what I think of it on another blog. 









Finally, we went to a shop called Savers. I don't know if this is a chain or not, but hopefully it is! It is a shop were (obviously) you save money on products which you can get in your normal shop. I found these Little Mix nail wraps (which I wanted to buy about a year ago and couldn't find them again!) for 79p! I think they are usually £4!!! BARGAIN ALERT!!! The design is really cool; quite cartoon-y. Again I'll tell you what I think of them on another blog. 
 
 












I did buy some things for Mothers day but I've decided not to show them in case my mum see's!

If you want any reviews of one of these products please comment below which one, and I'll do it in the future. Also, I've been noticing that a few Americans have been reading, so if that's you, please say hello! I would love to know that your there!

I hope you have a great mothers day and thank you for reading. xx

Lucy XD

http://beautybylucy12.blogspot.co.uk/
http://chatteraboutamadhatter.blogspot.co.uk/








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention luce, just writing my haul post now 💕💕❤❤❤😘

    ReplyDelete