Wednesday 11 March 2015

Change of plan

Hello!

Iv just decided that I don't want to just do reviews on the weekend. Now I know that this is all quite sudden and iv seemed happy with it before, AND iv only been doing it for a couple of weeks, but im just not happy with it.

When I set out to do this, I didn't want to be the typical beauty blogger, I wanted to do beauty, but also funny blogs, fashion blogs and everything else! I didn't and don't want to just stick to writing in one category.

I hope this is ok with everyone. Please comment what you think below!!! xx

Lucy XD



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks good! Please do a post about your favorite drugstore makeup items ❤

      Delete
  2. Please do a post about confidence!!

    ReplyDelete