Monday 25 May 2015

Review: Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

Hello!

So I thought I would do a review on a product I have been TRYING to use quite a lot recently, Nivea's Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. I chose this product because it is supposed to be a cheap (£3.00), and effective way to remove makeup.

I say supposed to, for me, this product didn't work. As a wearer of eye liner (waterproof, so it stays on better), I need something that can remove it easily enough for me not to make my eye hurt. But I really have to rub at my eye to get it off, and even then, it doesn't get some of it off, and I have to use a makeup wipe to remove it. And I know that your not supposed to use makeup wipes, but trust me, if your removing eye liner with this stuff, it will do your eyes more good to use a wipe. Really, my eyes hurt after 5 minutes of trying to get it off. 5 minutes! And yes I know, waterproof makeup IS harder to remove but that isn't the point. It claims that it is gentle and it isn't.

Over all I would rate this 4/10. It gets rid of eye shadow ok. But eyeliner AND even mascara really didn't move unless I rubbed my eye really hard.

If you have any further questions please comment below, and if you have any suggestions for a new makeup remover please, also, leave them below. Like normal, tell your friends that this blog exists, follow this blog and thank you for reading!! Bye guys xx

Lucy XD


No comments:

Post a Comment