Sunday 31 May 2015

Lipstick collection

Hello!

I thought I would do a lipstick collection because lipstick, at the moment, is my favourite makeup product. These lipsticks are not all recent buys. They vary from a few weeks ago, to a year ago. I try not to keep lipsticks any longer than that, and I have just realised how well iv actually done sticking to that! I will point out there is one lip liner that you may have seen mentioned before, which I am including, because I fill my lips in with it. Ok! Lets go!

Also, I will be talking about them in the order shown in the picture, starting from the left, and the pictures will start from the right, and then go left right, left right. Yeah? Ok! NOW lets go!


 1) Plum Wine by Maybelline. As the name suggests, it is a plum colour and I think it is perfect for winter or autumn. I really like this but because its summer, I cant wear it right now, so that's annoying. The only thing I don't like about this lipstick is that it comes off quite easily. But apart from that, I love it!

 
2) The next lipstick is from the Little Mix collection, by Collection. It is in the shade Perrie, and it a purple. Yes I know. Why would I pick purple? But I bought this when I was going through a bright colour phase, and it is just a fun colour. Yeah. May not be everyone's taste, but at the time, I loved this!

3) Next is another Collection lipstick, from the Gothic collection, and it is called Sugar Plum. It is a pink/reddish colour. I don't actually wear this that much, but im going to try to. It is quite a bright colour, so maybe more for summer.

4) Now a Essence lipstick. This is in the shade Blush my lips. It is a darker bright pink. There is not much else to say about this apart from the fact that I will be wearing this a lot more now it is getting warmer (or should be. Stupid British weather!). 

5)  A L'Oreal lipstick! This is a Colour Riche and is in the shade Pretty Peach.  I got it about 6 months ago and its a coral/peach colour with bits of gold in it. Perfect for summer. And I just wanted to mention the packaging! Its so pretty. Have a look at the picture at the top to see it.

 6) This is a Rimmel lipstick, from the Kate collection, and it is in shade 16. It is the basic coral colour. It is matt and yeah, its just nice. My only problem is that if you have dry lips then you can really see that, but I just put a lip balm on before, and then I'm fine.

7) This lipstick is a tester, so I didn't buy it, but it is very nice! It is the Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge lipstick in shade 6 (Rose Nu). Unfortunately, I decided to snap this ON A CHEMICLE COVERD TOILET CLEANING GLOVE, so I only have left what didn't snap of, which as you can see, is not a lot. And I bet as your eyes scanned across the picture of all my lipsticks, your eyes locked on that one in confusion. Now, im going to move on before I start getting emotional about my loss of a beautiful lipstick.

 8) This is going to have to be short. This is the Topshop lipstick in Innocent. It is a bubble-gum purple/pink. It is very nice, and I love the packaging.


9) My final lipstick is the Mac Amplified lipstick in Brick-O-La. I have done a full review on this so I will link that below, but it is a dark red with a bit of orange and pink in it. I really recommend this.

10) And finally, a lip liner that I fill my lips in with. It is the No.7 lip pencil in Fire (I think). Its just your basic red colour, and it stays on quite well. And I got this for £1! Yeah, love it!



And there you go! My lipstick collection. I hope it wasn't too long, but there you go (again). If you want any specific posts, please tell me below. they don't have to be beauty by the way. Anything and Everything! And thank you for reading. Don't forget to follow this blog and tell your friends! Bye guys! xx

Lucy XD

Mac Brick-O-La lipstick review














2 comments: