Sunday 17 May 2015

Town haul

Hello!

A couple of weeks ago I went into town and bought a few things.So I thought I would show you what I bought because YOLO (cringe...). Ok. Let's move on from that, and get started!

1) At my local boots, they are doing a no.7 lucky dip for £1, and all the money they make goes to charity. I have tried this once before and got an eye shadow, but it was nothing special. I did it again this time and got a red lip liner! So that was good! Its a matt, red lip liner, but you can use it to fill in all of your lips, which I like to do. It doesn't come as a pencil, it comes as a scrolly up thingy. But its very good!

2) Also at boots, I bought the travel sized version of the Flake Away body scrub, by Soap&Glory. I've wanted to buy this for a long time, but I didn't want to spend £8 on a scrub I might not even like. So I bought the smaller version, for £2.50, and it is amazing! And it smells sooo good! Definitely recommended!



3) Then we went to Superdrug (my favourite shop!), and I bought the Zoella Fizz Bar for £5. For anyone who doesn't know, Zoella is a beauty guru on YouTube. The Fizz Bar is basically a bath bomb in a bar shape, and you can snap of pieces of it. I use 1-2 pieces per bath, and there are 8 all together. It smells good enough to eat. It even has a sticker on the bar when you open it to tell you not to eat it, so that just proves it! Please excuse the shoddy quality of packaging, I had a bit of trouble getting into it as I was so excited!


4) Then we went to lush, and you don't know how difficult it was to only buy two products! But in the end I decided to get my favourite, The Avobath (left), which has lemongrass, avocado's and limes in it, and it cost £3.35 .And the Blackberry Bath Bomb (right), which I have never tried before, and that has blackberry's, and bergamot oil in it, and it cost £3.25. I'm very excited to try that! And it has a surprise in the middle apparently!



So that's what I bought in town! If you want any reviews, or want to know what the surprise was in the Blackberry Bath Bomb, then comment below. Like normal, make sure you follow this blog if you like what you read, and tell your friends! Bye guys!! xx

Lucy XD


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment