Monday 4 May 2015

I'm so sorry.

Hello

So if you remember about 6 WEEKS AGO(!) I told you that I would be going on holiday, and upload ATLEAST 2 posts while I was away. I FAILED

Now 6 weeks later I am finally posting again. I really don't know what happened. I got so used to not writing that I just didn't get round to it. And I love writing these posts, I think maybe I just got sick of the schedule that I was running by.

I'm still going to be posting, probably more than I did before, but im not going to have a schedule. I'm going to write when I want to, and if I don't feel up to, then i'll just post more the next time if that makes sense (I think I confused myself there too).

I just didn't like HAVING to post on Wednesday and Saturday every week. It made me think "you HAVE to get that done for Wednesday", not "you should try and get that done for Wednesday, but if it goes up on Thursday that's ok too"

I hope this is ok with everyone. I know I've changed my plans a lot lately, I just want to enjoy what im doing.

Once again I am very sorry that I haven't been posting
Any ideas or requests please comment below, and have a great day! xx

Lucy XD

P.S There is a tutorial and haul coming very soon, so look out for that!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could do a review if a favourite product or something? Xx

    ReplyDelete